Kim Zolciak Ties the Knot on 11/11/11

Saturday 12 November 2011 ·

Atlanta star Kim Zolciak married Atlanta Falcons Kroy Biermann player on Friday is a holiday, reports People magazine. 

Shortly before tying the knot, the reality star took to Twitter to express his happiness. "Great weather, beautiful day, I'm going on a cloud, and I am so grateful!" Then she wrote before retweeting Atlanta Falcons player display that read "Thank you all for your congratulations and best wishes at the beginning Kimzolciak made me the happiest of men! 11.11.11 "

Kim could not help but tweet about the perfection of everything from weather to his cake.

'Beautiful weather! Beautiful day! I'm walking on a cloud and I'm so grateful,' she wrote on her Twitter page today. 

Another tweet read: 'Omg thank you Highland Bakery for my amazing wedding cake! Absolutely breathtaking I cried when I saw it! It is exactly what I wanted!



But not yet been mentioned in her dress - 32 pounds to create the so abundant, that quintessential South Scarlett O'Hara is beautiful dressing had second thoughts.

Kim bought the dress handmade PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com Baracci Beverly Hills after falling in love with the line of dresses worn.

The marriage was followed by Kim daughters Brielle, 14, and Ariana, nine, from her first marriage and her baby son Kroy Jagger, who was born in June

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton also attended the wedding, which took place around 16:30 today.

Zolciak met her husband much younger a fundraiser in Atlanta in 2010 and believes it fits perfectly with his family.

'He's really fantastic with my girls,' she told People magazine during her pregnancy. 'I couldn't have asked for a better partner ever.'

His daughter seems to agree.

"I do not even need to do 11/11/11 11:11 want. I have everything I could ever ask for," 14 years, wrote on his Twitter page today.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Live Cricket

Followers

Weather