Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus: Engaged

Saturday 15 October 2011 ·

Chatter of pregnancy first piece back in August, but the mother of the actress was released a few weeks later and shot down the rumor. However, Brenda did not even issued a statement and is now engaged to the man who would beat him.

He writes: I am very happy to say, last week I asked my girlfriend Brenda Song to marry me and she said yes! We're both very excited to be hired!

Song rose to fame in the Disney series "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", to appear in the social network, while Trace Cyrus is a musician best known for the band Metro Station.

Miley then congratulated the happy couple, writes on Twitter, "I can not wait to be Mrs. Brenda Cyrus) could not be more excited," Sister Act "

Congratulations to the happy couple

0 comments:

Live Cricket

Followers

Weather