Keri Russell Welcomes Baby Girl

Friday 6 January 2012 ·



Keri Russell welcomed a daughter! She and husband Shane Deary just expanded their family with little girl Willa Lou, who makes their 4-year-old son River a big brother.

According to People, she revealed back in 2007 that she was in labor for more than a day and a half when giving birth to River.

"It was a long time," Russell said at the time. "But it all worked out OK."


Russell, best known for starring in the WB television series Felicity as the title character, has toplined Fox's shortlived comedy Running Wilde opposite Will Arnett and the 2010 film Extraordinary Measures with Harrison Ford and Brendan Fraser. She also appeared in August Rush and Bedtime Stories.
 
Russell and Deary have been married for four years, and have a four-year-old son, River.

This is the second child for the Felicity actress and her husband Shane Deary, who are also parents to a four-year-old son, River Russell Deary. So far no other details regarding the baby's height, weight, etc. have been released, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the little bundle of joy ends up in a celeb magazine. I like to think of it as "celeb baby protocol." But what a great way to start off the New Year. Congratulations to the Russell family!
  

“Luckily, right now, the schedule I get to keep with film really allows me” to balance work and family, she has said. “I get to work really hard for three months, but then I get to be home for four months where I get to put him to bed every night.”

She added, “I like getting to be in the adult world a little bit and then getting to be in the mom world and cook dinners. And, for me, that balance is what makes it nice.”



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Live Cricket

Followers

Weather