Giuliana Rancic On Breast Cancer Diagnosis: 'I Was A Nervous Wreck'

Monday 17 October 2011 ·

Giuliana Rancic revealed on Monday that she has breast cancer and her husband Bill Rancic discussing the disease and how they’ve been dealing with it.

“This morning was tough. Actually all weekend was really tough,” Giuliana said on E! News.

“I was going back and forth; should I do this, should I not do this? It’s just so personal and I was like a nervous wreck.”

Giuliana’s former Apprentice winner hubby gave credit to his wife for her strength, noting that before her announcement on the Today show Monday, she cried every time she said the word cancer.

"I think she was much stronger than I thought, because any time that morning, she even said the word cancer, she began to cry," says Bill.



"I think his goal was to send a message to all the girls I do not think there could have been better ... I think our story has a happy ending. And the right thing. It's very treatable, is 100 percent treatable if caught time and is the main message I think. You have to pass this as soon than later. "


Rancic, 36, is a television personality on "E! News" and "Fashion Police". She and her husband have also appeared in her own reality show, "Giuliana and Bill", in which viewers could see their previous attempts with in vitro fertilization to get pregnant.

Rancic did not elaborate on the Today show this type of cancer you have, but joined one of the hundreds of thousands of women diagnosed with cancer each year. In 2007, the latest year for which data are available, 202,964 women were diagnosed with breast cancer and 40,598 women died of cancer.

Giuliana is having surgery this week before going through six and a half weeks of radiation.

0 comments:

Live Cricket

Followers

Weather